Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are my payment options?
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Stripe payments.
2. My card has been charged twice, how can I reverse this payment?
Oh no! Apologies in advance for the inconvenience if this has happened to you. Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
3. Do you provide cash on delivery?
Great idea, but we don’t offer this as an option. Please see payment options above for how we’re currently accepting payments.
ORDERING & SHIPPING
1. Where do you ship to?
Shipping is currently optimised for the UK, we are working hard behind the scenes to improve shipping for more locations soon.
2. When will I receive my order?
This depends on if you’re ordering a 5Pillars game or Salam Sisters doll.
5Pillars game: we’ll send it out to you based on the delivery option chosen at checkout.
Salam Sisters dolls: just before End al-Adha (August 2018)
We’ll let you know if we experience any production delays that might affect delivery dates.
3. How can I track my order?
This depends on the shipping option chosen. Next day delivery within the UK will receive a tracking number by SMS / email, but economy options may not.
4. Can I cancel my order after I’ve placed it?
This depends on if you’re ordering a 5Pillars game or Salam Sisters doll:
- 5Pillars: Once an order has been placed online it can’t be cancelled as it will be processed through our system. You may exchange or refund your purchase once you receive it. Click here for more information.
- Salam Sisters: During our pre-order stage, you’re welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out.
5. Can I place my order by phone, email, or at a store
We’d love to chat, but at the moment the only place you can place an order is through our online store.
6. How safe is it to order online?
We take protection of online data seriously. All information that you share with us will be treated with respect and privacy, with measures in place to ensure the security of the personal details you share through our website.
7. What should I do if I did not receive my confirmation email?
Reach out to us at email@example.com so we can see what went wrong.
8. What should I do if I have received an incorrect or damaged item?
We hope this doesn’t happen! But if it does, please click here for more information.
9. Can I order a gift for someone?
Not yet, but we're working on making this feature available soon!
10. What happens if I’m not in when my order arrives?
You’ll be notified by the courier, usually via a note in your letterbox or an SMS/email. This will depend on the shipping service you have selected.
11. Can I have my shipping redirected to another address after purchase?
This depends on whether you’re ordering a 5Pillars game or Salam Sisters doll:
- 5Pillars games: No, as these will be dispatched the same day or next day depending on the time of order.
- Salam Sisters dolls: For pre-orders only, do inform us if your address changes and we can help to make sure the delivery goes to the right place. The last date to change delivery address is 1 July 2018.
12. Why are your shipping rates so high?
If you’re in the UK our shipping rates are standard for the size and weight of the packaged product. If you’re placing an order from outside the UK, currently the shipping costs are high because our distribution location is in the UK.
We’re working on adding more distribution locations to our network, click here to sign up to our newsletter to learn of our expanding network.
13. What is your exchange & returns policy?
We hope that you’ll love your purchase! If you aren’t satisfied with your brand new toy or game, click here for our exchange and returns policy.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION, WHO CAN I TALK TO?
We’d be happy to hear your questions and comments! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please note that all comments become the property of Zileej.
About 5Pillars games
1. When will I receive my order?
Either the next day or later, depending on the delivery option selected at checkout.
2. What does my 5Pillars boardgames come with?
The Pillars and Seerah editions come jam-packed with 750 question & answer cards, and the Junior edition has 500 cards.
All have a game board, 50 Pillar tiles so you can fill up the board every time you get a correct answer, 5 Pillar tokens to mix up the level of difficulty you're playing in, a card tray to keep everything organised, and of course an instruction manual to teach you how to play.
3. What does my 5Pillars FunBox come with?
400 question cards, an activity wheel, a 1-minute sand timer, a card tray, and an instruction manual.
4. What does my 5Pillars Trivia Burst come with?
250 question & answer cards and an instruction manual.
5. Where are they made?
Our games are designed and developed in Australia & Spain, and manufactured in China at a factory that we have personally visited and ensured acceptable and respectful working conditions.